Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random pulls from Tins and Special Edition boxes

My friend from the US gave me a present-2 Collector's Tins and 2 The Duelist Genesis Special Edition boxes. I was surprised to have pulled Charge of the Light Brigade from one of the packs, and upon inspecting its price in eBay, it was worth over $45, and for a financially challenged person like me, this is really worth a lot. A big thank you to Paul Ray Zimmer for the present.


Other pulls from those other packs are as follows:
1 Emergency Teleport
1 Nitro Warrior (UtR)
1 Hand of the Six Samurai (Was surprised I got 2 Secret Rares from just 16 packs total)
2 Lightsworn Sabre
1 Sinister Sprocket
1 Elemental Hero Storm Neos
... and other non-useful Rare cards.

I was praying for a Judgment Dragon or Honest on those two Light of Destruction packs. Unfortunately, I was not able to get them. Sigh. It is really hard to reach for my dream card.

I hope that I can soon craft my very own Lightsworn deck in pure OCG, in preparation for in case Konami will finally start to host sanctioned locals in our country. Yu-Gi-Oh is really one heck of an expensive game, if I say so for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment