Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Purchase Yu-Gi-Oh TCG in the right price locally

Being sick of the availability and choices of the TCG offered in the Philippines, I will help fellow TCG collectors acquire their cards at the right selection and prices. I will accept orders of any Yu-Gi-Oh TCG products like Booster boxes, Duelist Packs and Collector Tins. This will ensure that you get your TCG at the right condition, quantity, specifications and price. A 30% downpayment is required to ensure that there are no orders going to be made for the sake of just ordering and actually not going to purchase the products. All you have to do is tell me which set(s) of cards you want to buy and I will contact you back for pricing and other further instructions. I will guarantee that these products are kept factory sealed and unsearched in any way possible.

Interested people can e-mail or add me on my Yahoo! Messenger (camille7688@yahoo.com). You can also reach me through my handphone: 09173558194. Minimum orders should be at least a booster box or two tins or any combination of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment