Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Official Ask The Perplexed Duelist Anything Post

I got entertained reading the Official Ask Julia Thread over at Pojo. I think she is doing a fantastic job for the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" community. Julia is the the person who is one-halve of Organized Play for the TCG if you didn't know.

Because of that, I want to create an Official Ask The Perplexed Duelist portion in this blog. Besides, its about time I handle interviews which other blogs seem to be producing anyways.

Questions you might have for me might range from the regular "Yu-Gi-Oh!" stuff, my take on certain things revolving around the game, stuff that you might have in mind and want an answer to. Maybe other stuff I do aside from "Yu-Gi-Oh!". Anything under the sun.

However, that does not mean I am willing to answer every question. It is still up to me whether you get your answer or not. The rules are simple: the less profane and rude, the better odds. The less real life stuff gets involved, The less other people get involved, the better chances. I can do multiple questionnaires at once no problem. I will get discouraged answering if you throw too many questions at one given time. Keep it clean, people.

Here is how to qualify-Just put your questions in the form of comments in this blog. Alternatively, you can also e-mail me some and I will post them in this blog. I will try to answer them as humanly fast as I can and to the best of my knowledge and interest.

May this post open a good start for me and this blog come 2010. Happy New Year in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment