Saturday, January 2, 2010

Second Deck

First post for the new year.

I actually borrowed and played a Zombie deck from a person today, and felt like it had the potential to do devastating plays here and there. That was the first time experience in handling Zombies in the card game.

But in the video game, I am having fun playing Gladial Beasts and I think that the deck type is the most consistent ever in the whole history of "Yu-Gi-Oh!".

Aside from my main deck which is Black Feather, I think I want to come up with a new deck type to study and play. I am currently torn between Gladial Beasts and Zombies.

Any suggestions on what deck to build? Lightlords are out of the picture due to scarcity and price.

2 comments:

  1. I would advice Gladial Beasts since in your country, gladial beasts are still going strong. Also, its quite a tough deck as it has the basic toolbox engine with the fusions too.

    Zombies are also good if you are planning to train yourself on using the graveyard properly like how you use vayu turbo.

    All depends on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose gladial beasts as its quite a meta deck with those searchers (Proving ground) as well as power monster/beatsticks (Gladiator Beast Laquari and the fusions)

    This deck is considered a budget build other than the backrow of Dark Bribes, Solemn Judgment and etc.

    Zombies can be chosen if you want more training on a graveyard control deck like your vayu turbo (enjoyed the deck!),though it would be more expensive.

    Depends on you!

    ReplyDelete