Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weird scarcity

I was surprised when I saw Judgment Dragons being sold for as low as $23 for two,Honest for $6 each, and most of the other Lightsworn members as commons in the OCG version of Light of Destruction. Turns out that it was just a facade. Aside from the fact that the two lightsworn females that are virtually non-existent, I heard from my other friends that one Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress go up for as high as $16 each. Celestia goes for around the same $14-$16ish. I know that its a year old theme already, but the scarcity is just weird, for the reason that they are still easily obtainable in the TCG up until today, despite higher rarities. Maybe I should just blush up the TCG versions that are widely available and for less.




These two aren't even available on eBay. Would anyone tell me if they see someone selling the two? And for how much are they in your locals?

7 comments:

  1. there is laila selling here in penang,not sure whether its available though....it cost around rm60 per copy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarcity...arghhh economics term . Wow Lyla is 16$?? great deal same goes to Celestial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do take note I speak in terms of US dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyla, I've only seen a few times outside a LS deck, damn expensive. Celestia, never, equally expensive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to clarify, Jean is female/androgynous, Ryko is female, Wulf is PROBALY female, but might be androgynous, Gragonith is female, but garoth is Male.

    Following that light JD is probally female too.

    One of the reasons that LS is so popular with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. $17 can still get? I'm looking at at least 25USD each!!

    ReplyDelete