Sunday, September 6, 2009

First month blog anniversary with store pics

Today marks the first month anniversary of this blog. I will now take this opportunity to thank you readers for actually taking notice of this simple piece on the world wide web. For a month, the blog enjoyed 913 Unique readers with 2312 Page views. This is more than enough to make me happy. I wish that you would continue to keep supporting me, if you already are and continue to read my experiences with regards to the card game. I hope to improve my posting quality for everyone to better appreciate and enjoy.

As promised, here are the pics of yesterday's journey with my local community.

As you can see, people are enjoying by talking about their cards and trading, and the players were participating in our weekly locals.


This is just a simple shot of what's outside the store. I couldn't possibly take pictures inside as it might open me to legal problems and besides, its too crowded.

Till next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment