Monday, November 2, 2009

Wants Thread in my Locals Forum Account

Disclaimer: There are three degrees of levels that I have for cards.
1. Priority Wants - I need these card(s) bad that I am willing to go beyond for said card(s). I will purchase/trade for said card(s) at premium prices and deals, more often than not beyond what the regular prices are.

2. Secondary Wants - I actually need these cards as well, but not so much as Priority. I will get these cards if the price is right and if my budget allows me to, although there is a good chance that I will purchase said card(s). Just message me with a decent offer.

3. Not so Want Wants - These wants are only for vanity purposes and I do not actually need these ones at the moment. Either I can go without them or they are too expensive. I will take them as long as they're cheap enough. Don't raise your hopes up on me buying the cards on this list-I will only consider them when they are a bargain or the deal is too good to refuse.

PM me immediately if you are willing to sell these cards. I will buy them as soon as you PM me about them. Thanks for dropping by!

AE and/or OCG only! Lowest rarity if applicable, although I do take higher ones

Priority Wants
x2 Allure of Darkness
x2 Blackwing Armed Wing
x2 Blackwing Armor Master
x2 Royal Oppression

Secondary Wants
x1 Dark End Dragon
x3 D.D. Crow
x2 Threatening Roar
x1 Colossal Fighter
x1 Book of Moon
x1 Royal Oppression

Not so Want Wants
x1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
x1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
x1 Mist Worm
x1 Solemn Judgment
x2 Royal Decree
x3 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Call of the Haunted
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Lightning Vortex
x1 Brain Control
x2 Icarus Attack

I have TCG cards and other stuff available for trade though, do check out My haves thread

Contact me at:
09173558194 - SMS
camille7688@yahoo.com - IM

No comments:

Post a Comment