Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hidden Arsenal


I might be able to ship boxes of Hidden Arsenal to the Philippines until up to December 14, 2009. I can retail the box for PHP5,500. As usual, I will promise that these products are kept unsearched and are factory sealed. A down payment of 30% of the actual price is required to secure an order. Don't miss out on this limited time-only chance!

36 packs per box

- 5 Limited Edition foil cards per pack: 1 Secret Rare and 4 Super Rares
- More X-Saber monsters to combine with the X-Sabers from Ancient Prophecy, Absolute Powerforce, and the 2009 Starter Deck

I also offer other Booster sets. Don't hesitate to contact me for pricing and/or for other product inquiries
09173558194 - SMS
camille7688@yahoo.com - e-mail/Instant Messenger

*offer only applicable to residents of NCR, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment