Thursday, October 15, 2009

Resolve

Light and Darkness.

Both seemed like fine choices to me, but due to financial difficulties , I have to choose one of the lot. This choice has been thought about by me for weeks, and picking one out of the other is really difficult. But alas, I have come to a decision.


Lightsworns represent my passion for having fun, although inconsistent, they are definitely fun to use and the cards' art are superb. Nothing can compete with Lightsworn's brilliance in terms of radiance and awe. In short, Lightsworns represent my heart in the game, the one that does not care if he loses in a duel, as long as he is having fun overall.


On the other side of the coin, Blackwings represent my passion for winning. Blackwings are surely better than Lightsworn in most cases, one of them being consistent. The darkness shrouds my heart. Blackwings represent my brain, the one telling me that I must win every single duel as much as I can, despite having less fun and a bigger dent in my wallet.

After weeks and weeks of thinking. I have finally decided to choose a side. The choice of darkness prevailed over light, thus, starting today, I will be working to create my own Blackwings deck as my main.

Although on the flip side, the heart is what keeps the brain alive, but the brain tells what the heart does. Just a random quote from a friend.

This has entirely nothing to do with both bandwagons as most people think of. This is a personal resolve that I have undergone in more than a month's worth of deciding and pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment