Monday, October 5, 2009

Draw Engine


I am a firm believer that every deck has to somehow have a draw engine in it to speed up the deck. For the Gladiator Beasts, the themed version of their draw power is not seeing much play as expected. I do not understand the reasoning behind this.

Gladiator Beast's Respite will allow you to easily return to your deck Gladiator Beasts that aren't good regular summoned like Gladiator Beast Murmillo and Gladiator Beast Secutor while it makes those Book of Moons and Wabokus easier to run through in your deck all at the same time.

In my way of thinking, people should run more of this card in the Gladiator Beast decks.

2 comments:

  1. because it needs to send back 2.... I think thats the reason most people think of. for me, its because I don't have it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. because for dimensional Gb,they do not have much Gbs in play,so not a very high chance of drawing 2 Gbs.its still playable in normal Gb-cat though.

    ReplyDelete