Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Finale

I will be selling my "Blackwing" deck tomorrow.

With that, this truly marks the end of my "Yu-Gi-Oh!" experience. It was one hell of a ride.

Come to think of it, the blog somehow met its goal of introducing sanctioned play in the Philippines. I am glad my rantings did not fall on deaf ears. Truly, it was a pleasure.

The website would be kept as it is for achieve purposes. Who knows, I might be able to update it one day or another. I just hope that through the small hole that is this blog, the meta of the Philippines was introduced throughout the world and would be regarded as a very competitive one.

I would like to thank all the followers and you, dear reader, for constantly reading my rants.

Keep dueling guys!

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading you blog. Good luck with everything, man.

    Here's hoping you'll return soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis A Shame - Ur Blog Was Such A Nice Read Whilst It Lasted - Best Of Luck For Your Future

    ...

    D-Slayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete