Monday, March 1, 2010

At Last

I've had it.

After getting x-4 in the February Monthly Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament in which I had to pay an additional P50 (roughly $1) just because I did not preregister, I check the online website for the Southeast Asia "Yu-Gi-Oh!" website because they have already made an online application form for duelists to be able to acquire the Duelist ID. About time.

To my dismay, the website only has the following countries accepted for registration:

There was no chance of the Philippines becoming sanctioned in the first place after all.

I guess this totally wraps up my "Yu-Gi-Oh!" journey. I hope you have enjoyed reading through my experience in this blog.

This might be the last turn for me and this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hey congrats on that.

    Finally what you had wish for had somehow came true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only it didn't. Philippines was not listed in the site. So I might be quitting Yu-Gi-Oh!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont give up. just give it a little more time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *and another one bites the dust*

    lol

    oh well good blog whilst it lasted - taught me some interesting tech

    we'll miss u Marvin

    good luck in ur future carrer as a Underground Sewer Marine Botanist

    ____________________

    Your Long Life Friend - *Peter Ainsfield*

    ReplyDelete